Sider

lørdag den 30. juni 2012

NaHaiWriMo June Prompter Alison


‎# 9 space

water balloons
the space between us
filled with laughter

# 12 rain

good night kisses
the first drops of summer rain
on the tunnel tent

# 13 scary

nightmare
the sound of earth
on my coffin

‎# 14 Generate your own personal prompt today ( joint )

so many meanings
and I only knew one
- joint

# 15 Local buildings/statues

clicking cameras . . . 
if only they could hear your song
little mermaid

# 16 human body / four line haiku

shopping list ~
the mindfulness teacher
calls me back
to my right knee

# 17 another planet's season

summer storm 
I consider moving 
from Jupiter to Mars

# 18 sign

summer sun
a middle-aged man ignores
the first signs


# 19 the dark side
darkness
my childhood monsters
seem smaller


# 20 light

for the seventh time
a mother calls ~
midsommer evening


# 21 Smells, aromas, odours, scents.

island dreams ~
afternoon nap beneath 
the blooming elder

When I paddle to the small islands this time of year, I seriously consider moving. Everything just smells better out there. 


# 22 Look up ( haiga )

shortest night
and still no sign of summer
practice practice

# 23 underwear

danish dynamite 
a football player flashes
his underwear


# 24 Something that isn't there. The absence of something.

midsummer chill
the new mosquito balm 
untouched

# 25 home

grounding
a pair of lambskin slippers
in the hallway"


# 26 line

twilight silhouette
I recognize the way he casts
the line


# 27 something small, a detail.

sunrays
on the bumble bee’s legs
yellow pollen


‎# 28 joking

a joke ....
the weather man keeps talking
of rain and rain


# 29 white

his last hours
I tell my daughter
a white lie


# 30 local

mmm mmm
from one tent to another 
at the food market

2 kommentarer: