Sider

lørdag den 14. september 2013

Nahaiwrimo August 2013.: Prompter Michelle Havey



# 1 rain


the blond girl’s
silk summer dress . . .
cloudburst



# 2 snow


midnight sun
on the highest peaks . . .
purple snow



# 3 sunny ( haiga )


glittering sea
my new turquoise cap
faded blue



# 4 wind
lullaby ~
the constant cling-clang
from the rigging



# 5 dry / drought
refill . . .
new visitors
at the bird bath
# 6 storm


turbulence I change to the orange storm jib



# 7 cloud ( haiga )
his words . . .
I rest my paddle and waft
on a summer cloud



# 8 fog / mist ( haiga )


evening mist I pray for my gps batteries



# 9 ice
mountain bike trail ice on a sprained ankle




# 10 ( haiga )


bonfire nights the smoke in my whisky




# 11 eyes / sight

field glasses the soaring dot a falcon




# 12 sound / ears
skipping ropes ~
for the seventh time
a mother calls




# 13 nose / smell
night navigation
the first scent
of foreign land




# 14 Taste / Tongue ( haiga )


rising tide
the taste of salt
on his skin




#  15 touch ( haiga )


burning hot
the memories
of your touch




# 16 intuition
her pain
beneath a flow of talk
my hands




# 17 emotions
group therapy
the last paper tissue
in the box




# 18 favorite animal
sapphire blue
the white kitten’s
left eye





# 19 favorite flower


same same but different a cornflower nods at the sky



# 20 favorite stone


lucid dreams
the amethyst crystal
under my pillow
# 21 favorite insect
take off . . .
the bumblebee’s hair
loaded with pollen



# 22 favorite timepass/hobby/sport (haiga)
waves against rocks
water dragon
let’s dance




# 23 favorite food
sluuuurp . . .
grandma’s tomato soup
with macaroni
I never found anything that could beat that ;-)



# 24 favorite possessions


flee market
a smiling Buddha wrapped
in old news
a gift from my 7 year old nephew




# 25 life ( haiga )


some arrive
and some leave . . .
spring dawn




# 26 love
his first breath
I thought I knew all
about love





# 27 liberty
shimmering light ~
an old thought pattern
changes form




# 28 family
clear-cut
the divorced child’s
family




# 29 time ( haiga )


ebb and flood
all our sharp edges
rubbed off




# 30 happiness ( haiga )


hush
the
voice
whispers
all
is
fine




# 31 peace



world peace  ~
but first my inner
demon. . . .s




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar